Five Restaurants to Hit in Dubai
There is no shortage of world-class cuisine in Dubai. Chefs — from Yannick Alléno to the Galvin brothers — have set up shop in the city, new restaurants open every day and, as far as we’re concerned, it would be a real challenge to find a bad meal. With that said, it can also be a little overwhelming to choose. Below, we’ve narrowed down an impossibly long list to just five restaurants.
- Coya: A popular Peruvian establishment known for its colorful interiors and specialty cocktails. The space is divided into three sections: A members-only bar, a dining room, and the Pisco Lounge. (Restaurant Village Four Seasons Resort, Jumeirah Beach Rd, Jumeirah 2, Dubai, UAE).
- Marina Social: Best known for its brunch and Saturday night ‘Sunday’ dinners, Marina Social’s British-Mediterranean inspired menu is a favorite among locals and tourists alike. (King Salman Bin Abdul Aziz Al Said St, Dubai Marina, Dubai, UAE).
- Little Miss India: This vibrant space is the perfect atmosphere to enjoy incredible Indian cuisine. (Fairmont The Palm Jumeirah, Dubai, UAE)
- Pierchic: Noted as one of the finest seafood spots in Dubai, Pierchic is located on Jumeirah Beach, best reached via the beautiful grounds of hotel Madinat Jumeirah. The sea views are as incredible as the food. (Al Qasr at Madinat, Dubai, UAE).
- Rüya: Fairy lights and traditional Turkish trinkets create the perfect ambiance for this popular restaurant, serving authentic, contemporary Anatolian cuisine. (Grosvenor House, Al Emreef St, Dubai, UAE).