When it comes to music, there’s something for everyone. You could be a closeted classical aficionado, a heavy-metal rock lover or a person who needs hip hop beats to get moving in the morning. Heck, maybe you’re all of the above. Here, we pulled together three outfit ideas to wear to your next concert — a lightweight caftan to keep cool at Woodstock, sneakers and a cross-body for late-nights in London and a silky slip dress to watch the Vienna Philharmonic. Trust us, these looks will call for an encore.
More to explore in Music
- Music 2.13.23 Fall/Winter 2023: The Soundtrack
- Music 9.13.22 Spring/Summer 2023: The Soundtrack
- Music 8.19.22 Tory Daily 10: Music to Our Ears
- Music 8.18.22 Making Music with Madison Love
- Music 4.25.22 Mother’s Day Mixtape