Inspiration: Summer’s Duriez Print
Rorschach test: What do you see when you look at this image? Our print of the season — the Duriez — is a floral take on camouflage in bright, painterly colors. Tory was an art history major in college, and often draws inspiration from the art world, which can be seen in this abstract print. After Duriez appeared in our runway show, it became an editors’ favorite, and has been worn by celebrities like Jessica Alba and Ashley Madekwe. From pants and dresses to bags and tech accessories, see all the places this print pops up: Shop all things Duriez.
More to explore in Style
- Style 5.11.23 Mother’s Day: Life is a Beach for Michelle Li
- Style 5.11.23 Mother’s Day: Elissa Santisi & Franny Keller
- Style 5.9.23 Mother’s Day: Carla Rockmore Follows Her Inspiration
- Style 5.8.23 Mother’s Day: Telsha Anderson-Boone is Building a Legacy
- Style 5.2.23 Mother’s Day: Becky Malinsky Wants to Finish ‘The Power Broker’