When titans met (sort of). In its upcoming Turner Monet Twombly: Later Painting, the Tate Liverpool is bringing together masters JMW Turner, Claude Monet and Cy Twombly. All three were fascinated by landscapes but translated them so differently. While London is gearing up for the upcoming Olympics, this is the perfect chance to stop and appreciate the waterlilies, the lake and the poplars.
Monet’s Poplars on the Epte, 1891 Tate, 2011
More to explore in Culture
- Culture 3.17.23 What’s Your Sign? Aries
- Culture 3.15.23 Calling All Women Entrepreneurs
- Culture 3.8.23 Tory On: International Women’s Day
- Culture 2.17.23 What’s Your Sign? Pisces
- Culture 1.30.23 Good Vibrations