Word of Mouth: Kraftwerk
The most coveted (and completely sold out) ticket in town this spring is for MoMA‘s 8-night retrospective for German electronic band Kraftwerk, beginning April 10. The cult-favorite band is credited by fans and critics alike for inspiring everything from hip hop to house to the current electronica craze. You could even draw a direct line from our our Fall 2012 runway soundtrack, which featured music from Michael Mann’s Drive, which was in turn influenced by Kraftwerk.
More to explore in Culture
- Culture 3.17.23 What’s Your Sign? Aries
- Culture 3.15.23 Calling All Women Entrepreneurs
- Culture 3.8.23 Tory On: International Women’s Day
- Culture 2.17.23 What’s Your Sign? Pisces
- Culture 1.30.23 Good Vibrations