We get to know Blanca Miró Scrimieri, who co-founded style site Archive XXI.
When I think of happy times, I think of…
These summers when I was a little girl and my parents taught me how to ride a bicycle in Menorca.
In my Lee bag I always have…
My phone, lip balm, phone charger, sunglasses, keys and a picture of my boyfriend, my father and my mother.
A song, book or movie that makes me happy…
Ratatouille for the film because I’ve always loved cartoons; they remind me of my childhood. For the book, I would say Una chica años veinte (Twenties Girl) by Sophie Kinsella. It’s the story of a young girl like me.
More to explore in Style
- Style 3.6.23 Introducing The Ella Bio
- Style 3.1.23 Tory Daily 10: Solar-Powered Style
- Style 2.14.23 Fall/Winter 2023: Accessories Report
- Style 2.14.23 Fall/Winter 2023: Bag Report
- Style 2.14.23 Fall/Winter 2023: Shoe Report