Anyone in the design field is more than a little obsessed with Pantone, which organizes and cleverly names every color possible. Every year, the company appoints a Color of the Year, based off trends in fashion, art, film and travel. For 2012, it’s Tangerine Tango, a cheerful, prominent hue in our resort palette. Clearly, it takes Tory to Tangerine Tango….
More to explore in Culture
- Culture 3.17.23 What’s Your Sign? Aries
- Culture 3.15.23 Calling All Women Entrepreneurs
- Culture 3.8.23 Tory On: International Women’s Day
- Culture 2.17.23 What’s Your Sign? Pisces
- Culture 1.30.23 Good Vibrations