The Originals: Truly, Madly, Miller
For our next collection of The Originals, we circled back to one of our most beloved classics from the Tory Burch archives: the iconic Miller, which we reimagined for the Spring 2018 runway. Not only did the sandal itself get an update — one style is a modern square toe; another, crafted from three layers of soft cushioning — but we designed a whole collection of bags, too, as seen here. Fun fact: The double-T logo throughout finds its inspiration in elements as varied as Moroccan architecture and the lush interiors by David Hicks.
More to explore in Style
- Style 5.11.23 Mother’s Day: Life is a Beach for Michelle Li
- Style 5.11.23 Mother’s Day: Elissa Santisi & Franny Keller
- Style 5.9.23 Mother’s Day: Carla Rockmore Follows Her Inspiration
- Style 5.8.23 Mother’s Day: Telsha Anderson-Boone is Building a Legacy
- Style 5.2.23 Mother’s Day: Becky Malinsky Wants to Finish ‘The Power Broker’