We ♥ Honolulu
Mahalo! We just opened our boutique on Waikiki Beach and are having fun exploring everything that Honolulu has to offer. It’s always an endless summer…
1. Fulfill your Blue Crush fantasies at the Hans Hedemann Surf School where you’re promised to ride a wave.
2. Cool down with shaved iced at Matsumoto’s. (We recommend the tropical mix of pineapple, coconut and banana.)
3. Stay at the Royal Hawaiian, the “pink palace” of Honolulu, and relax on its private beach.
4. Pay homage to our armed services at the beautiful, serene Pearl Harbor.
5. Pack a picnic and spend an afternoon at Wahiawa Botanical Garden.
6. See America’s only royal home, the ‘Iolani Palace, and the Hawaiian monarchy’s royal jewelry.
7. Order the pineapple and avocado sandwich at Kua-Aina. It’s a local favorite of President Obama’s.
8. Shop at Native Books. From surfing to gardening to art, the store sells a wide range of authentic books about Hawaiian culture.
9.Sip on a Mai Tai and listen to classic Hawaiian music at the House Without a Key, the outdoor bar located at the Halekulani Hotel.
10. Watch the sunset on a Catamaran Charter. If you’re lucky enough, you’ll catch a glimpse of a whale.
More to explore in Culture
- Culture 3.17.23 What’s Your Sign? Aries
- Culture 3.15.23 Calling All Women Entrepreneurs
- Culture 3.8.23 Tory On: International Women’s Day
- Culture 2.17.23 What’s Your Sign? Pisces
- Culture 1.30.23 Good Vibrations