A fan favorite — in a new vibrant pattern. Seen on the Spring/Summer 2018 runway, Tory Sport’s balloon-striped ruffle sneaker is a feminine play on a classic tennis shoe. Fun fact: The ruffle and stripe details are made from a woven tape traditionally used on track pants and cheerleading skirts, giving the style boy-meets-girl charm.
More to explore in Style
- Style 3.6.23 Introducing The Ella Bio
- Style 3.1.23 Tory Daily 10: Solar-Powered Style
- Style 2.14.23 Fall/Winter 2023: Accessories Report
- Style 2.14.23 Fall/Winter 2023: Bag Report
- Style 2.14.23 Fall/Winter 2023: Shoe Report