With Andy Warhol on her arm, Edie Sedgwick was the poster girl for New York’s ultra cool Sixties art scene. She was known as much for her signature leopard coat as she was for her short hair and strong brows. Edie is an enduring style icon and a good argument for adding a little leopard to your look.
More to explore in Style
- Style 3.6.23 Introducing The Ella Bio
- Style 3.1.23 Tory Daily 10: Solar-Powered Style
- Style 2.14.23 Fall/Winter 2023: Accessories Report
- Style 2.14.23 Fall/Winter 2023: Bag Report
- Style 2.14.23 Fall/Winter 2023: Shoe Report