- A few looks from the Shelburne Museum’s High Style exhibit
- Tory and Giovanni Bedin from the House of Worth
- Shelburne Museum trustee Diana Colgate with Marco Scarani, left, and Jamie Creel
- Embellished gowns from High Style
- Mario Grauso, President of Vera Wang and Sandy Golinkin
Tory recently visited Vermont’s Shelburne Museum to celebrate its new High Style exhibit. A unique mix of American and Modern art and fashion, the Shelburne was founded by Electra Havemeyer Webb — a true visionary with an incredible eye for art, architecture and fashion. Some highlights of the collection: the carriages; paintings by Manet, Degas and Homer; the exhibition buildings (historic structures Webb had moved to the site). Of course, we’re partial to the meticulously preserved fashion, from the House of Worth to Balenciaga.