Beach Bohemia: Vintage Vrooms
Yes, that last one does exist — and you’re looking at it. Meet the Fiat Jolly. Few vehicles exude a sun-kissed island flair quite like the doorless Jolly, a vintage classic from the late Fifties and Sixties made by Italian design firm Ghia reportedly at the behest of jet-set icon Gianni Agnelli. Some versions, like the 1965 one here, feature wicker seating and a fringed surrey top. Even the colors mostly keep to a breezy vacation mode with pretty candy and pastel colors. Jolly indeed.
More to explore in Style
- Style 3.6.23 Introducing The Ella Bio
- Style 3.1.23 Tory Daily 10: Solar-Powered Style
- Style 2.14.23 Fall/Winter 2023: Accessories Report
- Style 2.14.23 Fall/Winter 2023: Bag Report
- Style 2.14.23 Fall/Winter 2023: Shoe Report