As Seen In Vogue: The New Girl Bosses
The January 2017 issue of Vogue just dropped and there’s a feature on “bold visionaries pushing the culture — and the country — forward.” The celebrated names are an impressive bunch, from Karina Vargas of Project Orange Tree, a youth-led violence-awareness organization, to model Hari Nef and her role in the trans-rights movement. We’re proud to note that three Fellows from the Tory Burch Foundation were highlighted in their roles as female entrepreneurs making waves: Allison DeVane of tea purveyor Teaspressa, Emellie O’Brien of the environmental-consulting firm Earth Angel and Ericka Lassair of gourmet Creole-style hot-dogs company Diva Dawg. Read the full story here.
More to explore in Culture
- Culture 3.17.23 What’s Your Sign? Aries
- Culture 3.15.23 Calling All Women Entrepreneurs
- Culture 3.8.23 Tory On: International Women’s Day
- Culture 2.17.23 What’s Your Sign? Pisces
- Culture 1.30.23 Good Vibrations