Looking Great: Models Emma Pei & Tian Yi
There’s more than one way to wear free-flowing, sophisticated bohemia. Just take a look at models Emma Pei, left, and Tian Yi above, both dressed in similar silhouettes, both in head-to-toe print, but to very different effects. Pei wears the Tovero dress, a mix of florals, pinstripes and chevron borders, while Yi wears the Promenade tunic dress, which features a ditzy floral print inspired by a Seventies pantsuit that belonged to Tory’s mother, Reva. “It’s so dreamy and vintage,” says Yi of the look.
More to explore in Style
- Style 3.6.23 Introducing The Ella Bio
- Style 3.1.23 Tory Daily 10: Solar-Powered Style
- Style 2.14.23 Fall/Winter 2023: Accessories Report
- Style 2.14.23 Fall/Winter 2023: Bag Report
- Style 2.14.23 Fall/Winter 2023: Shoe Report