Most Wanted: The Alastair
Meet Alastair: the elegance of equestrian style, captured in a convertible harness bag. Named for Tory’s childhood horse, it can be worn three ways: Adjust the straps to wear it on the shoulder or cross-body, or detach them altogether to carry the bag as a clutch. Available in leather or striped eel skin, in a palette of brights and neutrals, it’s the ultimate day-to-evening accessory — an instant classic.
More to explore in Style
- Style 3.6.23 Introducing The Ella Bio
- Style 3.1.23 Tory Daily 10: Solar-Powered Style
- Style 2.14.23 Fall/Winter 2023: Accessories Report
- Style 2.14.23 Fall/Winter 2023: Bag Report
- Style 2.14.23 Fall/Winter 2023: Shoe Report