We might be in the dog days of summer — where scorching, sizzling, melting is de rigueur — but you can still look effortlessly cool. Just take a page from Margo & Me blogger Jenny Bernheim, whose summer style centers on fun, colorful patterns. Here, she wears the look two ways: free-spirited bohemian in the Sophia dress — which comes prettily embellished with geometric embroidery and seed beads — and the fringed Lilium mini saddlebag, and bold and flirty in Tory’s Utopia-print top, Arielle skirt and semi-circle Lilium hobo.
More to explore in Style
- Style 3.6.23 Introducing The Ella Bio
- Style 3.1.23 Tory Daily 10: Solar-Powered Style
- Style 2.14.23 Fall/Winter 2023: Accessories Report
- Style 2.14.23 Fall/Winter 2023: Bag Report
- Style 2.14.23 Fall/Winter 2023: Shoe Report