Interested in a casual yet intimate table setting for Mother’s Day? Sticking with one color theme ties the look together — Tory’s tried-and-true favorite is blue, used as an accent here on place mats, table linens and drinking glasses. Just mix things up with different prints (a pretty toile on the table vs. something abstract on a vase) and flowers, like these white roses and elegant long-stemmed delphinium flowers. To ground the play of patterns, meanwhile, try adding natural bamboo flatware.
Read more features from our Mother’s Day Issues, past and present.
More to explore in Style
- Style 3.6.23 Introducing The Ella Bio
- Style 3.1.23 Tory Daily 10: Solar-Powered Style
- Style 2.14.23 Fall/Winter 2023: Accessories Report
- Style 2.14.23 Fall/Winter 2023: Bag Report
- Style 2.14.23 Fall/Winter 2023: Shoe Report