How’s this for your next mommy and me session? Vogue has launched its ever-first coloring book (Knopf) that one-ups every Dora, Peppa, Caillou in the chic factor. Featuring 26 iconic Vogue covers from 1912 to 1932, Vogue Colors A to Z: A Fashion Coloring Book is a beautiful celebration of the era’s Art Nouveau and Art Deco styles. Encourage the would-be artist in your life or — don’t be shy — admit you’d like this for yourself, too.
Read more features from our Mother’s Day Issues, past and present.
More to explore in Style
- Style 3.6.23 Introducing The Ella Bio
- Style 3.1.23 Tory Daily 10: Solar-Powered Style
- Style 2.14.23 Fall/Winter 2023: Accessories Report
- Style 2.14.23 Fall/Winter 2023: Bag Report
- Style 2.14.23 Fall/Winter 2023: Shoe Report