Matilde Von Fürstenberg-Borromeo, wearing the Casey tunic dress
- Matilde Von Fürstenberg-Borromeo, wearing the Michaella dress
- Matilde Von Fürstenberg-Borromeo, wearing the Loretta tunic dress
Our 2016 Tunic Issue continues… Get to know this Milan-based Horse Breeder, with a penchant for sunny days on a little-known Turkish escape… #ToryTunic
The most natural as possible.
And my secret styling trick…
Never do too much, just on rare occasions.
First fashion memory…
I did a passarella [runway] when I was eight years old for my brother’s mother, Paola Marzotto.
I love a great tunic because…
You can wear it for many different occasions, from the simplest to the most elegant, while being very elegant.
My tip to styling/accessorizing a tunic…
A nice ring.
Aperlai in Turkey.
And my recommendations on what to do/eat/see there…
The color I most love…
Yellow — it is full of energy.
I live in Milan and work for the family, breeding show-jumping horses, and am a mother of two little monkies.
Shop All Tunics.
Follow Matilde Von Fürstenberg-Borromeo on Instagram.
More to explore in Style
- Style 3.6.23 Introducing The Ella Bio
- Style 3.1.23 Tory Daily 10: Solar-Powered Style
- Style 2.14.23 Fall/Winter 2023: Accessories Report
- Style 2.14.23 Fall/Winter 2023: Bag Report
- Style 2.14.23 Fall/Winter 2023: Shoe Report