To Watch: View From A Blue Moon
There are surf films and then there’s View From A Blue Moon, which follows championship surfer John Florence around the world as he hits up wave after wave. Directed by Blake Vincent Kueny and done in collaboration with Brain Farm, it’s a beautifully shot doc that looks at the surfer life like no other — with the help of state-of-the-art cameras and technology, plus six helicopters and a drone, that takes you thisclose to the action, in a cinematic style that would make Hollywood proud.
More to explore in Sport
- Sport 2.13.23 Fall/Winter 2023: The Warm Up
- Sport 1.25.23 Feel The Burn
- Sport 1.18.23 Word Of Mouth: Good For A Girl
- Sport 11.14.22 Live from Glasgow: The Billie Jean King Cup
- Sport 9.13.22 Spring/Sumer 2023: The Warm Up