Video: The New Watch Collection
Jewelry meets timepiece. Tory’s latest watch collection includes two new styles inspired by Tory’s own vintage bracelets and crafted with Swiss precision. The Amelia — seen in the video above, which plays on the dual themes of New York chic and Switzerland’s incredible artisanship — features an elegant hexagonal design that nods back to the Sixties, one of Tory’s favorite decades. Meanwhile, the Dalloway, which is reminiscent of a men’s bracelet, takes its design cues from Tory’s impeccably stylish father, Buddy — who happened to drive the very same model of car that’s winding its way from the streets of Manhattan to the slopes of the Alps here.
More to explore in Style
- Style 3.6.23 Introducing The Ella Bio
- Style 3.1.23 Tory Daily 10: Solar-Powered Style
- Style 2.14.23 Fall/Winter 2023: Accessories Report
- Style 2.14.23 Fall/Winter 2023: Bag Report
- Style 2.14.23 Fall/Winter 2023: Shoe Report