Summer 2015: Lookbook
Summer 2015 continues to channel the spirit of artist Françoise Gilot and the time she spent with Picasso in Vallauris. It’s about the casual yet elegant ease of the sunny season, from a painterly take on blue and white to gently fringed canvas dresses. See the highlights in the lookbook above, which ends in a splash — the new beach-bound arrivals from the Tory Swim Boutique.
More to explore in Style
- Style 3.6.23 Introducing The Ella Bio
- Style 3.1.23 Tory Daily 10: Solar-Powered Style
- Style 2.14.23 Fall/Winter 2023: Accessories Report
- Style 2.14.23 Fall/Winter 2023: Bag Report
- Style 2.14.23 Fall/Winter 2023: Shoe Report