While Tory’s Spring 2015 has its origins in artist Françoise Gilot and the time she spent with Picasso in Vallauris, France, we’re loving the way Leandra Medine (a.k.a. the Man Repeller) styled a few pieces from the collection and changed its inspirational course to, as she puts it on her site, “a sort of 1960s university student.” A coolly confident one, we might add. And one who — here wearing Tory’s ribbed cotton polo, crochet and fringe long skirt and color-blocked bucket bag — isn’t afraid to flaunt her fun side by topping off the look with a pair of bright blue statement sunglasses.
For more from Medine’s shoot, read To Be Cool in Contemporary.
More to explore in Style
- Style 3.6.23 Introducing The Ella Bio
- Style 3.1.23 Tory Daily 10: Solar-Powered Style
- Style 2.14.23 Fall/Winter 2023: Accessories Report
- Style 2.14.23 Fall/Winter 2023: Bag Report
- Style 2.14.23 Fall/Winter 2023: Shoe Report