Pre-Fall 2014: Video
A play of patterns and a pared-down palette. Strong, clean lines. At Princeton University’s Robertson Hall, our Pre-Fall study in the understated comes to life. Shot by filmmaker Lisa Paclet and set to Sylvan Esso’s pulsing Could I Be, models Mijo Mihaljcic and Marine Deleeuw wander among pillars and balconies — a fitting backdrop to the geometric motifs of the collection. Quietly impactful — and it looks so right.
More to explore in Style
- Style 5.11.23 Mother’s Day: Life is a Beach for Michelle Li
- Style 5.11.23 Mother’s Day: Elissa Santisi & Franny Keller
- Style 5.9.23 Mother’s Day: Carla Rockmore Follows Her Inspiration
- Style 5.8.23 Mother’s Day: Telsha Anderson-Boone is Building a Legacy
- Style 5.2.23 Mother’s Day: Becky Malinsky Wants to Finish ‘The Power Broker’