Best Dressed: Fei Fei Sun
Both picturesque and statuesque, Fei Fei Sun shines in emerald satin cuir at this year’s Charles James-themed Met Gala. The custom gown takes its inspiration from the designer himself — an original Charles James dress photographed by Cecil Beaton in 1948. The model finishes off the look with an equally classic swipe of scarlet red, courtesy of Tory’s Scoundrel lip color. Click through the slideshow above for the full behind-the-scenes experience and read Fei Fei’s Met Gala feature on Vogue.com here.
More to explore in Style
- Style 3.6.23 Introducing The Ella Bio
- Style 3.1.23 Tory Daily 10: Solar-Powered Style
- Style 2.14.23 Fall/Winter 2023: Accessories Report
- Style 2.14.23 Fall/Winter 2023: Bag Report
- Style 2.14.23 Fall/Winter 2023: Shoe Report