WATERBURY CONVERTIBLE BOOT
DETAILS & FIT
One style, two ways: Our Waterbury Convertible Boot transforms from knee-high to ankle boot. Handcrafted by artisans in Brazil, this versatile design converts by undoing snaps on the shaft and removing the foot strap. It comes in pebbled leather that softens over time, with natural variations that become richer with wear, highlighting the quality of the grain. A panel of stretch suede and a full-length zipper provide a lean look, ensuring a snug yet flexible fit. A high stacked heel hollowed in the center to mimic the shape of a horseshoe adds to the modern equestrian feel.
See our fit guide under details and fit.
- Mini-skirts and dresses — to balance a subtly rugged feel
- Fitted pants, skinny jeans and leggings (tuck them in)
- Flowing dresses that fall just below the knee, grazing the top of the boot
- Mini-skirts and midi-length dresses
- Flared jeans or skinny pants
- Cropped pants to show a hint of ankle
DETAILS & FIT
- 3.93" (10 cm) hollowed block heel
- Tumbled leather and stretch suede upper
- Convertible spat design
- Snaps and foot strap at bottom of shaft
- Zipper with leather puller
- Leather lining
- Leather sole
Get measured regularly — if feet are slightly different in length, size up for the best fit.
BOOT CALF CIRCUMFERENCE
Use a tape measure to record the widest point on your calf and compare it with this figure.
Use this measurement, taken from the footbed to the top of the shaft, to tell how high the boot will come up on the leg.
Shaft Height (cm)