MILBURN CONVERTIBLE RIDING BOOT
DETAILS & FIT
One style, two ways: Our Milburn Convertible Riding Boot transforms from knee-high to ankle boot. Handcrafted by artisans in Brazil, this versatile design converts by undoing snaps on the shaft and removing the foot strap. It comes in pebbled leather that softens over time, with natural variations that become richer with wear, highlighting the quality of the grain. A panel of stretch suede and a full-length zipper provide a lean look, ensuring a snug yet flexible fit.
See our fit guide under details and fit.
- Fitted pants, skinny jeans and leggings (tuck them in)
- Shirtdresses and skirts — to balance a subtly rugged feel
- Flowing dresses that fall just below the knee, grazing the top of the boot
- Mini-skirts and feminine dresses
- Cropped pants to show a hint of ankle
- Fitted pants or skinny jeans
As an ankle boot, it looks great with:
DETAILS & FIT
- Tumbled leather and stretch suede upper
- Convertible spat design
- Snaps and foot strap at bottom of shaft
- Zipper with leather puller
- Leather lining
- Leather sole
Get measured regularly — if feet are slightly different in length, size up for the best fit.
BOOT CALF CIRCUMFERENCE
Use a tape measure to record the widest point on your calf and compare it with this figure.
Use this measurement, taken from the footbed to the top of the shaft, to tell how high the boot will come up on the leg.
Shaft Height (cm)