Spotted at our Fall/Winter 2016 show: Tory Sport. That’s right — today marked the runway debut of the Sport collection, mixed into the main lineup itself. So, there, was a track pant paired with a sequin satin top and, there, a performance piqué polo shirt and a suede skirt. It all ties back to Tory’s belief in the elegance of sport, and how it can seamlessly fuse both style and function. Even the models all wore Tory Sport tracksuits as they prepped backstage, getting their hair and makeup done — further proof that comfort and chic can go hand in hand. And the best part? Instead of waiting till Fall, you can get all the Tory Sport looks right now — straight from the runway.
More straight-from-the-runway exclusives.
Check out more features from Fashion Week Issues, past and present.
More to explore in Style
- Style 3.6.23 Introducing The Ella Bio
- Style 3.1.23 Tory Daily 10: Solar-Powered Style
- Style 2.14.23 Fall/Winter 2023: Accessories Report
- Style 2.14.23 Fall/Winter 2023: Bag Report
- Style 2.14.23 Fall/Winter 2023: Shoe Report