Tory Burch for Fitbit Silicone Printed Bracelet
An exclusive collaboration between Tory Burch and Fitbit. Transform your tracker into a super-chic accessory for work or weekend, day or evening, with the Silicone Printed Bracelet — featuring a graphic T pattern. Updated with a special keeper band for added security, the style now also comes in two sizes: small and large. It has an adjustable closure and a secure, easy-access holder for the device on the back. Our signature colors, prints and designs meet the technology of Fitbit Flex.
The Fitbit Flex® with tracker is sold separately.
- Purchase a Fitbit Flex.
- Set up your tracker at fitbit.com/setup and download the Fitbit mobile app.
- Insert your tracker into your accessory to track your steps, distance, calories burned and more.
- Double-tap the accessory to show your progress against your goals.
- Sync your stats to Fitbit’s online and mobile tools — simply hold the accessory near your phone or computer.
SECURING THE WRISTBAND
- Put on the wristband so the window of lights is closest to the outside of your wrist and facing you.
- Align both ends of the wristband so they are directly overlapping each other with the clasp over the two holes that best fit your wrist.
- Squeeze both the clasp and the wristband between your thumb and forefinger until you hear a click.
- You’ll know that your Flex wristband is fastened correctly if both ends of the wristband are fully inserted.
- Slide the smaller band over the clasp to secure the fit.
DETAILS & FIT
- Printed silicone.
- Prong closure.
- Width: .50" (1.3cm)
- Small: fits wrists 5.5-6.9"
- Large: fits wrists 6.3-8.2"
You Might Also Like