We’re putting a new spin on pinning (and repinning). Every model from our Fall 2012 runway show wore our new jeweled floral hair clips in their undone-yet-sophisticated updos — and it’s a look you can easily do yourself.
First, prep with texturing spray, then blast with hairspray. Grab hair into a low ponytail, twist and pin up into a loose bun or chignon. Keep some strays — it’s part of the charm.
The finishing touch? Our vintage-inspired ladylike clips, whether you scatter multiple or just one. “Place randomly,” advises Eugene Souleiman, our hairstyling maestro. “It’s not wedding hair.”
More to explore in Beauty
- Beauty Most Wanted: Eau de Parfum Rollerball Sat, Mar 8, 2014
- Beauty Video: 12 Distinctive Shades Tue, Mar 4, 2014
- Beauty Behind the Names: The Lip Colors Tue, Mar 4, 2014
- Beauty Fall 2014: Backstage Beauty & Hair Tue, Feb 11, 2014
- Beauty Sea’s Monica Paolini On: Beauty & Fashion Week Rituals Mon, Feb 3, 2014