Join us in making a difference. The Tory Burch Foundation has teamed up with the Council of Fashion Designers of America and Vogue for a special Fashion for Sandy Relief sale this Friday. There will be 50% off current looks from American and international designers, and 100% of net proceeds will benefit the Mayor’s Fund to Advance New York City. It’s taking place at New York’s Metropolitan Pavilion (123 West 18th Street) from 10 AM to 8 PM. Come, shop and support the cause.
More to explore in Style
- Style Time Issue: Tory on Watches Wed, Oct 1, 2014
- Style Time Issue: Tory Burch Watches, The Video Wed, Oct 1, 2014
- Style Vogue’s Elisabeth von Thurn und Taxis On: Icons & Fall Fashion Thu, Sep 25, 2014
- Style Day in the Life: Jewelry Designer Caroline Ventura Tue, Sep 23, 2014
- Style Look We Love: Prints, Double or Nothing Tue, Sep 16, 2014