There’s nothing like white in winter to lighten the mood. It feels especially sophisticated and luxe when done in traditional cold-weather fabrics — like the pristine mohair and metallic bouclé of this beautifully tailored coat. But that palette-cleansing color can work as both main attraction and chic footnote. Consider the way it softens the graphics of the girl-gone-plaid look here. Our motto? You’ve got carte blanche to wear those ivory hues any way you want.
More to explore in Style
- Style Looking Good: Thailand’s Meow Praowphan Tue, Dec 10, 2013
- Style Emily Satloff On: Gifts & Tips for the Jewelry Lover Tue, Dec 10, 2013
- Style Zani Gugelmann On: Tuxedo Pants, Two Ways Mon, Dec 9, 2013
- Style Editors’ Wish List: Top 10 Gifts Thu, Dec 5, 2013
- Style Camila Alves On: Brazil’s Holiday Traditions Thu, Dec 5, 2013