There’s nothing like white in winter to lighten the mood. It feels especially sophisticated and luxe when done in traditional cold-weather fabrics — like the pristine mohair and metallic bouclé of this beautifully tailored coat. But that palette-cleansing color can work as both main attraction and chic footnote. Consider the way it softens the graphics of the girl-gone-plaid look here. Our motto? You’ve got carte blanche to wear those ivory hues any way you want.
More to explore in Style
- Style Holiday Issue: Stylist Pernille Teisbæk’s Copenhagen Christmas Thu, Dec 18, 2014
- Style Holiday Issue: Stylist Kate Young on Cocktail-Party Dressing Wed, Dec 17, 2014
- Culture Word of Mouth: Jewelry Designer Sevan Biçakçi Mon, Dec 15, 2014
- Style Holiday Issue: Fashion Designer Misha Nonoo on Holiday Traditions & Getaways Fri, Dec 12, 2014
- Style Holiday Issue: Editors’ Wish List: Top 10 Gifts Thu, Dec 11, 2014