Vogue and V Magazine photographer Abbey Drucker showed us how she goes from summer to fall: with head-to-toe black and a bohemian-meets-tomboy mix. She softens all the black by showing a little leg and accenting her look with gold details on her jewelry, belt and bag. Drucker balanced the structure of our Priscilla satchel — a ladylike take on the messenger bag — with the hippie vibe of her headscarf.
More to explore in Style
- Style Look We Love: Prints, Double or Nothing Tue, Sep 16, 2014
- Style Most Wanted: Calf-Hair Saddlebag Mon, Sep 15, 2014
- Fashion Week NYFW Best Dressed: Tabitha Simmons Sat, Sep 13, 2014
- Fashion Week Spring 2015: The Collection Fri, Sep 12, 2014
- Fashion Week Spring 2015: Trend Report Thu, Sep 11, 2014