What inspires the Milanese photographer and street-style favorite?
I am inspired by…
Moments from my life. The people who are close to me. Songs.
The song that changed my life…
Ben Harper’s Burn One Down.
If I owned one piece of art, it would be…
Van Gogh’s Starry Night — it’s the first painting I discovered and fell in love with when I was 10.
My style philosophy is…
Whatever I wear has to represent me — not what is fashionable.
The best advice I ever received…
Was from my brother on my graduation day — “Stop being afraid and start showing the world what you can do.”
More to explore in Music
- Music Time Issue: Time Is On Our Side Playlist Sat, Oct 4, 2014
- Music Tory’s Playlist: Austin City Limits 2014 Sat, Sep 27, 2014
- Music To Do: Sonic at Fondation Pierre Bergé-Yves Saint Laurent Wed, Sep 24, 2014
- Culture To Read: Keith Richards’ Gus & Me Wed, Sep 17, 2014
- Music Tory’s Playlist: Labor Day Lunch Thu, Aug 28, 2014