What inspires the Milanese photographer and street-style favorite?
I am inspired by…
Moments from my life. The people who are close to me. Songs.
The song that changed my life…
Ben Harper’s Burn One Down.
If I owned one piece of art, it would be…
Van Gogh’s Starry Night — it’s the first painting I discovered and fell in love with when I was 10.
My style philosophy is…
Whatever I wear has to represent me — not what is fashionable.
The best advice I ever received…
Was from my brother on my graduation day — “Stop being afraid and start showing the world what you can do.”
More to explore in Music
- Music Video: David Bowie & Bing Crosby’s Little Drummer Boy Sun, Dec 21, 2014
- Music Holiday Issue: Winter Wonder 2014 Playlist Sat, Dec 13, 2014
- Music Holiday Issue: Singer Lia Ices on Eggnog & Winter Beaches Wed, Dec 10, 2014
- Music Tory’s Playlist: Thanksgiving 2014 Tue, Nov 25, 2014
- Music Color Issue: Lady Luck Playlist Tue, Nov 4, 2014