What inspires the Milanese photographer and street-style favorite?
I am inspired by…
Moments from my life. The people who are close to me. Songs.
The song that changed my life…
Ben Harper’s Burn One Down.
If I owned one piece of art, it would be…
Van Gogh’s Starry Night — it’s the first painting I discovered and fell in love with when I was 10.
My style philosophy is…
Whatever I wear has to represent me — not what is fashionable.
The best advice I ever received…
Was from my brother on my graduation day — “Stop being afraid and start showing the world what you can do.”
More to explore in Music
- Music Tory’s Playlist: Holiday Party 2013 Fri, Dec 20, 2013
- Music Tastemaker: Randall Poster on Gifts for the Music Lover Wed, Dec 18, 2013
- Music Tory’s Playlist: Dinner Party Fri, Nov 22, 2013
- Music Tennessee Thomas On: Amy Winehouse & Shop Talk Sun, Nov 17, 2013
- Music Tory’s Playlist: L.A. Getaway Thu, Nov 14, 2013