Italy’s fashion flock gathers in Rome every summer for Altaroma fashion week, which culminates with the annual Who is on Next competition. Vogue Italia Editor-in-Chief Franca Sozzani (pictured above) led a stellar panel of judges — which included Suzy Menkes — on Saturday in choosing this year’s best young fashion talent for womenswear. This year’s winner was Greek designer Angelos Bratis who wins the honor of showing at Milan fashion week in September. Here’s to taking risks and following dreams.
More to explore in Style
- Style Spring 2015 Video: Tory on the Jewelry Wed, Mar 4, 2015
- Style Spring 2015: The Shoe Guide Tue, Mar 3, 2015
- Style Spring 2015: Lookbook Tue, Mar 3, 2015
- Style Editors’ Style Tip: Mellow Yellow, Two Ways Mon, Mar 2, 2015
- Style Entrepreneur: Jewelry Designer Tiffany Phillips of Uribe Sun, Mar 1, 2015