Join us in making a difference. The Tory Burch Foundation has teamed up with the Council of Fashion Designers of America and Vogue for a special Fashion for Sandy Relief sale this Friday. There will be 50% off current looks from American and international designers, and 100% of net proceeds will benefit the Mayor’s Fund to Advance New York City. It’s taking place at New York’s Metropolitan Pavilion (123 West 18th Street) from 10 AM to 8 PM. Come, shop and support the cause.
More to explore in Style
- Style Look We Love: Prints, Double or Nothing Tue, Sep 16, 2014
- Style Most Wanted: Calf-Hair Saddlebag Mon, Sep 15, 2014
- Fashion Week NYFW Best Dressed: Tabitha Simmons Sat, Sep 13, 2014
- Fashion Week Spring 2015: The Collection Fri, Sep 12, 2014
- Fashion Week Spring 2015: Trend Report Thu, Sep 11, 2014