Join us in making a difference. The Tory Burch Foundation has teamed up with the Council of Fashion Designers of America and Vogue for a special Fashion for Sandy Relief sale this Friday. There will be 50% off current looks from American and international designers, and 100% of net proceeds will benefit the Mayor’s Fund to Advance New York City. It’s taking place at New York’s Metropolitan Pavilion (123 West 18th Street) from 10 AM to 8 PM. Come, shop and support the cause.
More to explore in Style
- Style Editors’ Style Tip: Mellow Yellow, Two Ways Mon, Mar 2, 2015
- Style Entrepreneur: Jewelry Designer Tiffany Phillips of Uribe Sun, Mar 1, 2015
- Style Spring 2015 Video: Tory on the Colors of the Season Sat, Feb 28, 2015
- Style Spring 2015: Exclusive Wallpaper Sat, Feb 28, 2015
- Style In Memoriam: WWD’s Mr. Fairchild Fri, Feb 27, 2015