This book is so big, it comes with its own tote bag. Inside The Impossible Collection of Jewelry, jewelry historian Vivienne Becker chronicles a modern history of bijoux, touching on some of our all-time favorites, like Verdura’s creations for Chanel and Art Nouveau objets. This isn’t a book you casually read in bed. It’s more a tome to be poured over — especially for those on your gift list who love the sparkly stuff.
More to explore in Culture
- Culture To Read: What I Love About Movies Mon, Feb 23, 2015
- Culture Happy Lunar New Year! Thu, Feb 19, 2015
- Culture To Do: Larry David’s Fish In the Dark Fri, Feb 6, 2015
- Culture To Do: Vik Muniz at Ben Brown Fine Arts in Hong Kong Mon, Feb 2, 2015
- Culture To Read: Nick Hornby’s Funny Girl Sat, Jan 31, 2015