This book is so big, it comes with its own tote bag. Inside The Impossible Collection of Jewelry, jewelry historian Vivienne Becker chronicles a modern history of bijoux, touching on some of our all-time favorites, like Verdura’s creations for Chanel and Art Nouveau objets. This isn’t a book you casually read in bed. It’s more a tome to be poured over — especially for those on your gift list who love the sparkly stuff.
More to explore in Culture
- Culture Word of Mouth: Nancy Meyers’ The Intern Sun, Aug 24, 2014
- Culture Mentorship: Every Mother Counts’ Clancy McCarty Wed, Aug 20, 2014
- Culture Mentorship: Gagosian Gallery’s Christine Erpf Wed, Aug 20, 2014
- Culture Tory On: Mentorship Tue, Aug 19, 2014
- Culture What’s Your Sign? Virgo Sat, Aug 16, 2014