The Blacklots and RP Miller Design founder on the artists you need to know.
“Earlier this year, I was in Mexico City for ZONA MACO, Latin America’s largest fair of international contemporary art, which was founded years ago by my friend Zelika Garcia. It has become really great — truly a pleasurable and manageable fair. The whole experience is obviously helped by being in Mexico City itself, which is thoroughly intoxicating and bursting with amazing artists. I thought it would be great to give you a list of my 10 favorite artists working in Mexico City right now.”
More to explore in Culture
- Culture Book of the Week: California Surfing & Climbing in the Fifties Fri, Mar 14, 2014
- Culture Dr. Sam On: The Psychology of Time Management Sun, Mar 9, 2014
- Style 10 Minutes with an Entrepreneur: Fiona Kotur Thu, Mar 6, 2014
- Culture To Do: Alex Katz at Thaddaeus Ropac Sun, Mar 2, 2014
- Culture Entrepreneur: Out of Order’s Dorian Grinspan Sat, Mar 1, 2014