The Blacklots and RP Miller Design founder on the artists you need to know.
“Earlier this year, I was in Mexico City for ZONA MACO, Latin America’s largest fair of international contemporary art, which was founded years ago by my friend Zelika Garcia. It has become really great — truly a pleasurable and manageable fair. The whole experience is obviously helped by being in Mexico City itself, which is thoroughly intoxicating and bursting with amazing artists. I thought it would be great to give you a list of my 10 favorite artists working in Mexico City right now.”
More to explore in Culture
- Culture Word of Mouth: The Chateau Marmont Tue, Dec 17, 2013
- Culture Book of the Week: Alexander Liberman’s It’s Modern. Mon, Dec 16, 2013
- Culture 10 Minutes with an Entrepreneur: Trevor Traina Sat, Dec 14, 2013
- Culture Word of Mouth: Malala’s Message Fri, Dec 13, 2013
- Culture Meet the Artist: Donald Robertson Wed, Dec 11, 2013