The Blacklots and RP Miller Design founder on the artists you need to know.
“Earlier this year, I was in Mexico City for ZONA MACO, Latin America’s largest fair of international contemporary art, which was founded years ago by my friend Zelika Garcia. It has become really great — truly a pleasurable and manageable fair. The whole experience is obviously helped by being in Mexico City itself, which is thoroughly intoxicating and bursting with amazing artists. I thought it would be great to give you a list of my 10 favorite artists working in Mexico City right now.”
More to explore in Culture
- Culture To Do: Garry Winogrand at The Met Mon, Jul 7, 2014
- Culture Meet the Artist: Gray Malin Wed, Jul 2, 2014
- Culture Book Tastemaker: Rodrigo Corral’s Design Talk Tue, Jul 1, 2014
- Culture Book of the Week: 40 Greatest Parties in Fiction Tue, Jul 1, 2014
- Culture Book Tastemaker: Jesmyn Ward’s Writerly Advice Mon, Jun 30, 2014