Color:Certain looks never go out of style, like a classic, solid-colored maillot with gold hardware. Our signature Logo One-Piece offers the benefits of coverage with the allure of a deep plunging neckline. Made of the highest quality Sensitive® Fabrics by Eurojersey (a world-renowned source from Italy), which features four-way stretch, impeccable fit, long lifespan and SPF 50 sun protection. It's perfect for poolside lounging or hitting the surf.
DETAILS & FIT
- Halter one-piece swimsuit.
- Gold logo hardware at center front.
- Scarf tie secures fit at neck and across back.
- Flexible side stays for added support.
- Interior pocket allows for customized fit if you add your own removable pads.
- Fully lined.
FABRIC & CARE
- 72% nylon, 28% Xtra Life LYCRA® fiber.
- Rinse in cool water after use; dry thoroughly.
- Hand wash cold separately, inside out.
- Do not bleach. Do not wring or twist.
- Line or flat dry. Do not iron.
Style Number: 50002877
- Receive free standard shipping and returns on swimwear within the U.S. No promotion code necessary.
You Might Also Like
Rated 3.3 out of 5 by 4 reviewers.
Rated 2 out of 5 by Jade81 THIN I was super excited to get this swim suit in the mail. I tried to follow the size guide but upon opening the box I could tell before I tried it on...there was no way it would cover everything. I am small but busty so I have always had trouble with one-piece suits. Even if it had fit, the quality of the material is NOT worth the price I paid. VERY thin and flimsy, not what I expected from Tory AT ALL. I had to return it. May 6, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by Nony Exactly as described Love this suit! Exactly as described--very soft fabric and feels great on. It is very flattering and is great for the third day of vacation...if you know what I mean. ;) April 8, 2015
Rated 4 out of 5 by Meg310 Beautiful color, flattering design Classic slimming look. Lovely halter look and the navy is perfect. However, the fabric is surprising thin which was surprising. It does not have the typical swimsuit fabric feel. It's a little flimsy. March 8, 2015
Rated 2 out of 5 by Mon17 The material is thin and cheap I was very disappointed in this item. I normally love all of Tory Burch's stuff but this was really disappointing. The material was thin and cheap. The top came with no padding to prevent it being see through when it got wet. The color was great and true to the picture. The size was correct. However, I returned it. I expect much better quality out of this company. May 6, 2014
1-4 of 4