- Set up your tracker at fitbit.com/setup and download the Fitbit mobile app.
- Insert your tracker into your accessory to track your steps, distance, calories burned and more.
- Double-tap the accessory to show your progress against your goals.
- Sync your stats to Fitbit’s online and mobile tools — simply hold the accessory near your phone or computer.
SECURING THE WRISTBAND
- Put on the wristband so the window of lights are closest to the outside of your wrist and facing you.
- Align both ends of the wristband so they are directly overlapping each other with the clasp over the two holes that best fit your wrist.
- Squeeze both the clasp and the wristband between your thumb and forefinger until you hear a click.
- You’ll know your Flex wristband is securely fastened if both ends of the wristband are fully inserted.
DETAILS & FIT
- Tracks steps, distance, calories burned and active minutes.
- Monitors how long and how well you sleep.
- Wakes you (not your partner) with a silent alarm.
- LED lights show how your day is stacking up against your goals.
- Easy-to-wear, slim, comfortable wristband.
- Syncs automatically with select mobile devices and to your computer.
- Set goals, view progress and earn badges.
- Share and compete with friends throughout the day.
- Free iPhone and Android apps.
- Log food, weight and more on Fitbit’s website or apps
- Rechargeable battery
- With select NFC-enabled Android phones, you can tap your device to launch your Fitbit stats.
You May Also Like