Color:The Fitbit Flex tracks steps, distance and calories burned and shows you how you’re stacking up against your daily goals. At night, it tracks your sleep cycle, helps you learn how to sleep better and wakes you silently in the morning. Access your stats anytime on your computer, tablet, iPhone or Android.
Style Number: FB401NV
- Set up your tracker at fitbit.com/setup and download the Fitbit mobile app.
- Insert your tracker into your accessory to track your steps, distance, calories burned and more.
- Double-tap the accessory to show your progress against your goals.
- Sync your stats to Fitbit’s online and mobile tools — simply hold the accessory near your phone or computer.
SECURING THE WRISTBAND
- Put on the wristband so the window of lights are closest to the outside of your wrist and facing you.
- Align both ends of the wristband so they are directly overlapping each other with the clasp over the two holes that best fit your wrist.
- Squeeze both the clasp and the wristband between your thumb and forefinger until you hear a click.
- You’ll know your Flex wristband is securely fastened if both ends of the wristband are fully inserted.
DETAILS & FIT
- Tracks steps, distance, calories burned and active minutes.
- Monitors how long and how well you sleep.
- Wakes you (not your partner) with a silent alarm.
- LED lights show how your day is stacking up against your goals.
- Easy-to-wear, slim, comfortable wristband.
- Syncs automatically with select mobile devices and to your computer.
- Set goals, view progress and earn badges.
- Share and compete with friends throughout the day.
- Free iPhone and Android apps.
- Log food, weight and more on Fitbit’s website or apps
- Rechargeable battery
- With select NFC-enabled Android phones, you can tap your device to launch your Fitbit stats.
You Might Also Like
Rated 3.4 out of 5 by 8 reviewers.
Rated 4 out of 5 by PatOBX Nice I just received this. I do love the TB navy blue band, and I have not had trouble with it falling off, but it is really hard to get securely fastened. I am hoping that gets easier over time. It stayed on fine once it was on though. October 13, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5 by rlboo Navy Blue is so much better than the other colors I didn't give this a 5 star because it would be nice if it had a clock. I had a Force but it gave my arm a rash and I had to return it. But, so far, so good on the tracking. Sometimes it's a little off when linked with MYFITNESS PAL but close enough to get a decent idea of what I'm consuming and what I'm putting out. I just hope that when the metal bracelet comes it wont mess up the calculations. We'll see. October 3, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Bonalex Fitbit - Navy color band the box came with a large and small band. I use the small band and have had no issues with the band at all. Like the color, and the band has blue lighting instead of the white lights in the Fitbit brand from the stores. September 2, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Laurie50 Love the Fitbit Love the new TB fitbit! Keeps me focused on my goals! August 19, 2014
Rated 3 out of 5 by dawn914 Fitbit returned I am giving this a 3 because the fitbit itself seemed to work fine but there was no way I could get the wrist band to close so I had to return the unit. Setting it up on the computer to sync appeared to be working and the instructions were very intuitive. A shame the design of the bracelet was so defective in my opinion. August 17, 2014
Rated 1 out of 5 by AmyP Caution! The clasp is not secure I anxiously awaited the Tory Burch fitbit band and was so excited when I ordered and received my new band to wear with my Flex. I was very pleased that my order arrived promptly and packaged very nicely. I expected the same quality with my Fitbit product that I expect with the Tory Burch shoes that I have purchased. Unfortunately, the quality is just not the same. Although the band looked great (I purchased the navy), I had a lot of trouble getting it to close securely (no matter how hard I tried). I was very careful and didn't wear to the gym (only casual, non-activity wear). I always made sure it was as tightly fastened as possible, too. A few times, I noticed that it had popped off- I picked it up from the ground, or retrieved it from a sleeve of a jacket, etc. Unfortunately, it unclasped itself yesterday and now both my new band and my Flex tracker are gone. I have retraced steps, downloaded the app to help locate, etc. I would advise against purchasing this item unless the design flaw is fixed. I had no issues with my other bands, and the fit was no different. August 1, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5 by Gab1978 Fitbit Navy Silicone Bracelet - Nice Accessory I ordered the navy blue silicone bracelet for my existing flex. I love it! It adds a preppy/more polished look to my flex- an accessory I never leave home without. I agree that at first, the bracelet is hard to clasp however; I remember having the same problem with the black bracelet that came with my flex. I've noticed that if I push the clasp down before trying to connect it to the other side of the bracelet, I have an easier time ensuring a snug closure as more of the clasp is available to push through the other side. I will definitely buy this bracelet in more colors as they become available. While I feel that based on other reviews, it may make sense to make the bracelet available in different sizes, the Existing size fits me well but I wore a small in the original black bracelet. The reason I gave it 4 stars was because based on previous reviews, I'm afraid to wear it in the shower for of the pattern rubbing off. Thank you TB for adding some style to my favorite health accessory. August 1, 2014
Rated 1 out of 5 by Bobbi Clasp on Fitbit I ordered and received both colors - pink and blue. I had a very difficult time getting the clasp to close properly. Within one week it fell off my arm and I lost the Fitbit Flex as well as the Tory Burch band. I am very sad about this. Afraid to wear the other one for fear of losing it. July 28, 2014
1-8 of 8