- Our brand debuts during Fashion Week with a store in NYC’s Nolita neighborhood.
- We launch our ecommerce site, toryburch.com.
- Tory appears on Oprah as the “next big thing in fashion.”
- Tory is honored with the Fashion Group International Rising Star Award for Best New Retail Concept.
- “Reva,” our iconic ballet flat named after Tory’s mother, is born.
- Tory Burch goes global with distribution in London and Dubai.
- Tory receives the ACE Award for Accessory Brand Launch of the Year.
- The CFDA names Tory Accessories Designer of the Year.
- The Tory Burch Foundation launches with the mission to support the economic empowerment of women entrepreneurs and their families in the U.S.
- The Tory Blog, Tory Daily, goes live with original content about the people, places and things that inspire us.
- We open our first international flagship, in Tokyo.
- London’s calling — and Rome, too. We unveil our first European flagships and expand in Asia with stores in Seoul, Taipei and
- We introduce our first eyewear collection with Luxottica.
- Tory appears on Forbes’s Most Powerful Women list for the first time.
- Tory Burch arrives in the Middle East with our first store in Dubai.
- We celebrate the opening of our 50th store, and our first in China. Ni hao, Beijing.
- Our first international ecommerce site, toryburch.jp, goes live.
- Orange lacquer doors open to our largest flagship, on Manhattan’s legendary Madison Avenue.
- We host our first runway show with our Spring 2012 collection.
- Tory Daily, our first app, launches with inspiring blog content, shopping exclusives and free shipping.
- We unveil our first stores in Singapore and Brazil.
- Toryburch.com offers international shipping to 30 countries from toryburch.com.
- Toryburch.com launches in the U.K. and Germany (2012), followed by France and Italy (2013).
- We debut our fragrance and beauty capsule collection, with Estée Lauder.
- We open our 100th store, in Shanghai.
- Tory Burch stores arrive in Istanbul and Munich.
- We introduce our first flagship on historic Rodeo Drive in Beverly Hills.
- Our Tory Daily app is nominated for a Webby Award.
- It’s our 10-year anniversary.
- Our fragrance and beauty collection rolls out around the world.
- Watch for our timepieces with Fossil this fall.