The cropped hemlines of the Sixties, a soundtrack of psychedelic pop, palm trees and pools… the Spring 2014 scene is set. Filmmaker Robert Nethery captures models Caroline Brasch Nielsen, Bette Franke and Frida Aasen in the collection’s smart silhouettes, with Miami and Opossom’s Blue Meanies song as the sunny backdrop. From abstract florals to classic navy and white, there’s one word that comes to mind: fresh. It’s all clear blue skies from here.
More to explore in Style
- Style Vogue’s Elisabeth von Thurn und Taxis On: Icons & Fall Fashion Thu, Sep 25, 2014
- Style Day in the Life: Jewelry Designer Caroline Ventura Tue, Sep 23, 2014
- Style Look We Love: Prints, Double or Nothing Tue, Sep 16, 2014
- Style Most Wanted: Calf-Hair Saddlebag Mon, Sep 15, 2014
- Fashion Week NYFW Best Dressed: Tabitha Simmons Sat, Sep 13, 2014