The cropped hemlines of the Sixties, a soundtrack of psychedelic pop, palm trees and pools… the Spring 2014 scene is set. Filmmaker Robert Nethery captures models Caroline Brasch Nielsen, Bette Franke and Frida Aasen in the collection’s smart silhouettes, with Miami and Opossom’s Blue Meanies song as the sunny backdrop. From abstract florals to classic navy and white, there’s one word that comes to mind: fresh. It’s all clear blue skies from here.
More to explore in Style
- Style Holiday Issue: Stylist Pernille Teisbæk’s Copenhagen Christmas Thu, Dec 18, 2014
- Style Holiday Issue: Stylist Kate Young on Cocktail-Party Dressing Wed, Dec 17, 2014
- Culture Word of Mouth: Jewelry Designer Sevan Biçakçi Mon, Dec 15, 2014
- Style Holiday Issue: Fashion Designer Misha Nonoo on Holiday Traditions & Getaways Fri, Dec 12, 2014
- Style Holiday Issue: Editors’ Wish List: Top 10 Gifts Thu, Dec 11, 2014