The cropped hemlines of the Sixties, a soundtrack of psychedelic pop, palm trees and pools… the Spring 2014 scene is set. Filmmaker Robert Nethery captures models Caroline Brasch Nielsen, Bette Franke and Frida Aasen in the collection’s smart silhouettes, with Miami and Opossom’s Blue Meanies song as the sunny backdrop. From abstract florals to classic navy and white, there’s one word that comes to mind: fresh. It’s all clear blue skies from here.
More to explore in Style
- Style Spotlight On: Met Gala 2015 Tue, May 5, 2015
- Culture To See: A Celebration of Chinese Inspiration at The Met Tue, May 5, 2015
- Style Mother’s Day: Accessories Designer Kendall Conrad on Family Outings & Beach Bonfires Fri, May 1, 2015
- Style Mother’s Day: Editors’ Wish List Fri, May 1, 2015
- Style Summer 2015: Lookbook Spotlight on Model Sigrid Agren Thu, Apr 30, 2015