Before the Fall 2014 lookbook, before the accompanying playlist and wallpaper downloads, there was the runway show at Lincoln Center.
That’s when Tory, in the midst of New York Fashion Week last February, first unveiled the current collection. We take you back to that pulse-pounding day in this video, directed by filmmaker Robert Nethery and set to the tunes of YBU and Jonell’s Soul Magic. Consider it your insider’s view to everything that went into the Fall 2014 debut, from the fittings to the front row.
More to explore in Style
- Style L’Américaine: Behind the Scenes with Director Dianna Agron Thu, Sep 3, 2015
- Style L’Américaine: The Paris Collection Film Thu, Sep 3, 2015
- Style Most Wanted: Jewelry Meets Timepiece Mon, Aug 31, 2015
- Style Video: The New Watch Collection Sun, Aug 30, 2015
- Style Fall/Winter 2015: Trends Sat, Aug 29, 2015