Before the Fall 2014 lookbook, before the accompanying playlist and wallpaper downloads, there was the runway show at Lincoln Center.
That’s when Tory, in the midst of New York Fashion Week last February, first unveiled the current collection. We take you back to that pulse-pounding day in this video, directed by filmmaker Robert Nethery and set to the tunes of YBU and Jonell’s Soul Magic. Consider it your insider’s view to everything that went into the Fall 2014 debut, from the fittings to the front row.
More to explore in Style
- Style Spring 2015 Video: Tory on the Colors of the Season Sat, Feb 28, 2015
- Style Spring 2015: Exclusive Wallpaper Sat, Feb 28, 2015
- Style In Memoriam: WWD’s Mr. Fairchild Fri, Feb 27, 2015
- Style Looking Good: Man Repeller’s Leandra Medine Thu, Feb 26, 2015
- Style Spring 2015 Video: Tory on Françoise Gilot Wed, Feb 25, 2015