We’re getting ready for New York Fashion Week and, yet, can’t quite let go of these last days of summer.
To ease the transition, we’ve set the mood with this film, by Robert Nethery, featuring Tory’s whirlwind tour of Los Angeles when she was in town for the opening of the Rodeo Drive store earlier this year. Set to the tune of Uncle Ace by Blood Orange, it has all the makings of show season — the fashion, the celebs, the high-octane energy and excitement of putting together a collection and an event — with the added bonus of California’s breezy beaches and sunny living. Plus, see how Tory gets inspired, whether from the city’s streets, its architecture, lush blooms…
More to explore in Style
- Style 5.17.18 Designer Jonathan Anderson On: My Favorite Childhood Memory
- Style 5.15.18 Tory On: Summer 2018
- Style 5.14.18 Spotlight On: EyeJust’s Gigi Mortimer & A Wellness Approach to Tech
- Style 5.14.18 Spotlight On: The Gentlewoman x Tory Burch Dinner
- Style 5.10.18 Mother’s Day: Designer Babi Ahluwalia & Her Daughters, Rhea & Tara