Before the Fall 2014 lookbook, before the accompanying playlist and wallpaper downloads, there was the runway show at Lincoln Center.
That’s when Tory, in the midst of New York Fashion Week last February, first unveiled the current collection. We take you back to that pulse-pounding day in this video, directed by filmmaker Robert Nethery and set to the tunes of YBU and Jonell’s Soul Magic. Consider it your insider’s view to everything that went into the Fall 2014 debut, from the fittings to the front row.
More to explore in Style
- Style Entrepreneur: Piece & Co.’s Kathleen Wright Thu, Mar 26, 2015
- Style Stylist Maria Kolosova On: Top Style Tips Wed, Mar 25, 2015
- Style Editors’ Style Tip: Bohemian Chic, Around the World Tue, Mar 17, 2015
- Style Tory On: Spring 2015’s Bohemian Mood Tue, Mar 17, 2015
- Culture Meet the Photographer: Sophie Elgort Mon, Mar 9, 2015