Before the Fall 2014 lookbook, before the accompanying playlist and wallpaper downloads, there was the runway show at Lincoln Center.
That’s when Tory, in the midst of New York Fashion Week last February, first unveiled the current collection. We take you back to that pulse-pounding day in this video, directed by filmmaker Robert Nethery and set to the tunes of YBU and Jonell’s Soul Magic. Consider it your insider’s view to everything that went into the Fall 2014 debut, from the fittings to the front row.
More to explore in Style
- Style 4.28.17 Getaway Issue: Model Elsa Hosk at Coachella
- Style 4.27.17 Getaway Issue: Editors’ Style Tips, 6 Sunny Destinations & What to Wear
- Style 4.23.17 Getaway Issue: Jacey Duprie’s Positano Polish
- Style 4.14.17 Spring 2017: World of Mouth, Garden Party Windows
- Style 4.12.17 Garden Issue: Word of Mouth, Garden Party Taxis in London