Before the Fall 2014 lookbook, before the accompanying playlist and wallpaper downloads, there was the runway show at Lincoln Center.
That’s when Tory, in the midst of New York Fashion Week last February, first unveiled the current collection. We take you back to that pulse-pounding day in this video, directed by filmmaker Robert Nethery and set to the tunes of YBU and Jonell’s Soul Magic. Consider it your insider’s view to everything that went into the Fall 2014 debut, from the fittings to the front row.
More to explore in Style
- Style Look We Love: Prints, Double or Nothing Tue, Sep 16, 2014
- Style Most Wanted: Calf-Hair Saddlebag Mon, Sep 15, 2014
- Fashion Week NYFW Best Dressed: Tabitha Simmons Sat, Sep 13, 2014
- Fashion Week Spring 2015: The Collection Fri, Sep 12, 2014
- Fashion Week Spring 2015: Trend Report Thu, Sep 11, 2014