Before the Fall 2014 lookbook, before the accompanying playlist and wallpaper downloads, there was the runway show at Lincoln Center.
That’s when Tory, in the midst of New York Fashion Week last February, first unveiled the current collection. We take you back to that pulse-pounding day in this video, directed by filmmaker Robert Nethery and set to the tunes of YBU and Jonell’s Soul Magic. Consider it your insider’s view to everything that went into the Fall 2014 debut, from the fittings to the front row.
More to explore in Style
- Style Mother’s Day: Sally & Chloe Perrin on Best Advice & Closet Envy Fri, Apr 29, 2016
- Style Mother’s Day: Exclusive Wallpaper Thu, Apr 28, 2016
- Style Tunic Issue: Matilde Marzotto Mon, Apr 25, 2016
- Style Tunic Issue: Sabine Getty Mon, Apr 25, 2016
- Style Tunic Issue: Zita d’Hauteville Sun, Apr 24, 2016