Before the Fall 2014 lookbook, before the accompanying playlist and wallpaper downloads, there was the runway show at Lincoln Center.
That’s when Tory, in the midst of New York Fashion Week last February, first unveiled the current collection. We take you back to that pulse-pounding day in this video, directed by filmmaker Robert Nethery and set to the tunes of YBU and Jonell’s Soul Magic. Consider it your insider’s view to everything that went into the Fall 2014 debut, from the fittings to the front row.
More to explore in Style
- Style 12.13.17 Holiday Issue: Tory on Holiday Memories & Decor
- Style 12.8.17 Art & Design Issue: Editors’ Style Tips, Miami Art Week
- Style 12.1.17 Pre-Fall 2018: Preview
- Style 11.28.17 Spotlight On: Giving Tuesday
- Style 11.25.17 Small Business Saturday: Meet the Entrepreneur, Piccolini’s Alex Zagami Ng